Thursday, August 14, 2014

2 more weeks to go and we are heading to I N D I A


It all started to roll 12 years ago, when we have set up the company and started to market the Sack'n Seat.

I stated to S ( S = Shira, my better half) : 3 years and we can travel the world, while we would ongoing manage our business from the web...

Well it took a little longer, but finally we are on the way.

It wasn't easy to decide, we have talked about it alot alongthe years, we have now 3 kids, its expensive...how will we manage ?


I recieved many signs to go ahead and do it...

Once i read to my doughter, Dr. Seuss book  "OH, The Places you'll Go!!!  (very recomended by the way) , and in the middle of the book there is this page that describes all the people that are waiting, wating and waiting, waiting for somethingto happen in their lives.

Well i do not know about you guys, but we are family, both of us working, and working, runing around our tails, living the "cliche" of wife, 3 kids, nice house...but not much time to breath, be with our kids, be with our family...surviving

I also got this post on facebook, a qoute of Paulo coelho





But bottom line, we are doing it because we want to !
We created to ourselves the system that will alow us to do it and will provide us along the way

so many things to finish before we of for our journey...


.....

No comments:

Post a Comment